Hi, Daniela here with my first blog post. I created a card using non-card items. Let me show you how.
1. Open 12 piece tag set in your Silhouette Studio and ungroup all the elements.
2. Select the left lower tag and copy it to a new window. Delete four small circles (holes).
3. Move the center circle to the right side and make a duplicate of that circle below the original circle. Using the up arrow key nudge the bottom circle to the top one so that they overlap slightly. Select both circles, right click and weld. This is going to be your card and it should fold nicely in half.
4. Open Pair of hearts box and ungroup all the elements.
5. Copy only the heart and paste it to the window where the card is. Position the hart on the bottom half of the circle. Select circle(s) and the hart and go to the align window and click align center. Right click and make a compound path.
6. Resize the elements as you need them. My card base is is 4.5" and the inside circle is slightly smaller. Open Washi tape wordstrips and use the one that says "love".
7. Cut all the elements, including another circle slightly smaller than the card front.
8. Paint the bottom of the card (where the heart is) with Calkboard paint. Let dry.
9. Add adhesive to the circle insert adding extra adhesive where the heart opening is. I used iCraft Adhesive. Adhere to the inside of the card.
10. Add flower soft to the heart opening.
11. Adhere the circle card to the green card base. Adhere jute with a flower. Adhere Love wordstip with foam adhesive. Write "you" with chalk.
If you don't have Flower Soft, you can use glitter or flock.
Thank you for stopping by today and let me know if you have any questions.
Get Amazon Prime Membership! Enjoy Free 2-day Shipping on Prime products, plus access to Free digital content like videos, books, and more!